Fences from pipes for balconies stairs, and roofs.
The fences of the pipes consist of:
• vertical guarding element;
• An inclined or horizontal enclosing element;
• an inclined or horizontal intermediate guard
• the screen;
There are fences of pipes for:
• internal and external staircases, as well as for staircases of preschool institutions;
• for internal and external flights of stairs, as well as marches of stairs of pre-school institutions;
• for balconies of houses up to 9 floors and high-rise buildings, for unheated stairs, as well as for balconies of pre-school institutions;
• for roofs with a parapet and without a parapet.
Fences from pipes for stairs, balconies and roofs can be:
• Latticed (P);
• screen - with a hinge on the frame of screens from sheets or plates (E);
• combined - with lattice and screen sections (K).
The parameters of the fencing of the pipes and between the fence elements are standardized in
Requirements for fencing from flat roof pipes correspond to those for balcony fencing.
Frameworks of fences are welded according to the standards of SNiP III-18 "Metal structures".