CuAl9 - C95300 sheet, strip, pipe
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers at a reasonable price from the manufacturer a sheet, tape, pipe, which are made of aluminum bronze grade CuAl9 (alloy C95300). The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer.
Aluminum-alloyed CuAl9 bronze (also called alloy C95300) is one of the most durable in its class of alloys. Aluminum in combination with iron and nickel in the C95500 acts as an enhancement in these alloys. The material is well heat treated, which further increases its tensile strength.
Urgency of application
Typical use of bronze CuAl9 (alloy C95300):
- In electrical engineering — the manufacture of connectors;
- In metalworking — the manufacture of corrosion-resistant fasteners;
- In industry, the production of welding clamping jaws, hooks for fastening the products to be etched, valve bodies, etching baskets, individual bearing elements and pressure blocks for the steel industry, gears, cams, and parts of mining equipment that operates at elevated temperatures;
- In the marine business — the manufacture of hulls for yachts and small vessels.
In accordance with the technical requirements of ASTM B505, the composition of the alloy includes:
|C95500||At least 86%||0.80-
Copper, used for melting alloy, must have a degree of chemical purity of not less than 99%.
Physical and mechanical properties
- Density, kg / m 3 — 7530;
- Melting point, 0 С — 1045;
- Modulus of elasticity, GPa — 110;
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity at room temperature, W / mdg — 62.8;
- Specific heat capacity, J / kggrad — 377.1;
- Coefficient of thermal expansion, μm / deg — 15,5;
- The limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 483;
Yield strength, MPa — 179;
- Relative elongation at tension,% — 25;
- Hardness according to Brinell, HB, not more than — 101.
Assortment and application features
Aluminum bronze grade CuAl9 (alloy C95300) is available in a wide range of profiles and cross-sectional dimensions. The ability of the material to solder is good, weldability is unsatisfactory (with the exception of arc welding processes with non-consumable electrode or electrodes with protective coatings). Mechanical machinability of the alloy is average. The annealed material exhibits weak magnetic properties.
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers to buy sheet, tape or pipe made of aluminum bronze CuAl9 (alloy C95300). Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.