Wire, round, rod 2.0490 - CuZn31Si1
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers wire, bar and rod made of brass CuZn31Si1 (2.0490) at reasonable prices from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer.
The copper-zinc alloy of the brand CuZn31Si1 (the nearest analogue is the alloy 2.0490) is a two-phase α + β-brass, reinforced by the addition of a small amount of silicon. The alloy is characterized by good wear resistance in combination with high heat resistance and high resistance to tarnishing.
In addition to good frost resistance and corrosion resistance (reduced sensitivity to stress corrosion cracking), this alloy has good sliding properties even at high loads. The material exhibits weak diamagnetic properties, but with increasing temperature it becomes paramagnetic.
The permissible bearing capacity of sliding bearings made of brass CuZn31Si1, at a standard value of the permissible load for hardened shafts and for vibrating bearings at a speed of about 0.01 m / s and a grease should not exceed 110 MPa.
Urgency of application
Silica brass of the brand CuZn31Si1 (2.0490) is mainly used for the manufacture of bearing bushings, roll bushings and guides, as well as other sliding elements in various mechanical systems.
The composition of brass CuZn31Si1 (2.0490) in accordance with the technical requirements of the standards DIN CEN TS13338 and DIN EN17660, includes:
|The maximum content,%||70.0||0.1||0.4||0.5||0.8||thirty||0.1|
Physical and mechanical properties
- density, kg / m 3 — 8410;
- melting point, 0 С — 880… 915;
- coefficient of thermal expansion in the temperature range 20… 200 0 С, μm / deg — 18,3;
- Specific heat in the temperature range 20… 200 0 С, J / kggrad — 416;
- coefficient of thermal conductivity in the temperature range 20… 200 0 С, W / mdg — 86;
- hardness in Brinell, HB — 110… 150 (respectively for soft and hard brass);
- limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 440… 490 (respectively, for soft and hard brass);
- yield strength, MPa — 200… 250 (respectively, for soft and hard brass);
- permissible tensile elongation,% — 20… 12 (respectively for soft and hard brass).
Assortment and application features
The wire, circle and brass bar of grade CuZn31Si1 (2.0490) are produced in a wide range of sizes, cross-sectional areas and lengths. The optimum range of forging temperatures is 750… 850 0 C. The weldability of the alloy is medium (MIG welding is recommended). Mechanical machinability is satisfactory, however, it is necessary to exclude small values of feed and cutting speed, and also use cooling liquids.
Supplier — AvekGlob company — offers to purchase wire, circle or rod, which are made of brass of the brand CuZn31Si1 (2.0490). Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.