Sheet, tape, wire 25Х2М1Ф - 24CrMoV5-5 - 26h2m
The steel is heat-resistant, resistant to relaxation, does not apply to welded structures. Hardness after hardening and tempering HB 10 -1 = 235 — 277 MPa. Recommended application temperature up to 540 ° C; The temperature of intense scale formation is 600 ° C; working life — more than 10000 hours. Supplier Avlob offers to buy sheet, tape, wire 25x2m1f, 24CrMoV5−5, 26h2mf at an affordable price today. The best price from the supplier.
Normalization 1030 — 1060 ° C, Vacation 680 — 720 ° C, air,
Mechanical properties (temperature 20 ° C)
- sv — Short-term strength limit: 900 MPa
- sT — Proportionality limit (yield stress for permanent deformation): 750 MPa
- d5 — Elongation at break: 10%
- y — Relative narrowing of 40%
- KCU — Impact strength: 300 kJ / m 2
Bolts, flat springs, pins and other fasteners, operating at temperatures up to 520−540 ° C.
|0.22 — 0.29||0.17 — 0.37||0.4 — 0.7||≤0.25||≤0.025||≤0.03||2.1 — 2.6||0.9 — 1.1||0.3 — 0.5||≤0.2|
|T||E 10 — 5||a 10 6||l||r||C||R 10 9|
|Grad||MPa||1 / Grad||W / (m · deg)||kg / m3||J / (kg · deg)||Ohm · m|
- E — Modulus of elasticity of the first kind
- C is the specific heat
- a — Coefficient of temperature (linear) expansion
- l — Coefficient of thermal conductivity (heat capacity of the material)
- r — specific gravity
- R is the electrical resistivity
Germany (DIN, WNr): 24CrMoV55
Supplier Avlob offers a sheet, tape, wire 25x2m1f, 24CrMoV5−5, 26h2mf at a bargain price. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any specified address. Regular customers can take advantage of discount discounts. The price is the best in this segment of rental. We invite you to partner cooperation.
Buy sheet, tape, wire 25x2m1f, 24CrMoV5−5, 26h2mf at an affordable price from the supplier Avgob today. The price is formed on the basis of European production standards. Supplier Avlob offers to buy a sheet, ribbon, wire 25x2m1f, 24CrMoV5−5, 26h2mf or any other brand at the optimal price in bulk or at retail. We invite you to partner cooperation.