Wire, round, rod duralumin 3.1355 - AlCuMg2
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers wire, bar and rod, which are manufactured from AlCu4Mg2 durability (3.1355) at reasonable prices from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer.
Dural of AlCu4Mg2 (3.1355) is an aluminum alloy, which is additionally doped with magnesium and copper. It belongs to the group of thermally hardened aluminum alloys and, after rolling, is always aged, which increases the strength characteristics of the material. AlCu4Mg2 — designation of the alloy according to the Western European standard DIN EN, in North America, the alloy is produced according to the specification UNS A92024. The plastic characteristics of the material are limited, so that its stamping is performed in a hot state or after annealing (at room temperatures, the alloy is only suitable for performing separation operations). It is well suited for anodizing and other surface coating technologies.
Urgency of application
The AlCu4Mg2 (3.1355) duralumin alloy is used in applications requiring a high strength-to-weight ratio, as well as an increased fatigue strength. Typical details are products of transport engineering, space and aviation equipment, as well as decorative and external building structures operating at temperatures down to −200… −250 0 С.
According to the technical requirements of DIN EN 573, AlCu4Mg2 (3.1355) contains the following elements (numerical data — in percent, aluminum base):
|up to 0.5||up to 0.5||0.3−0.9||up to 0,15||3.8−4.9||up to 0,1||1,2 — 1.8||up to 0.25||other, each 0.05; only 0.15|
Physical and mechanical properties
- density, kg / m 3 — 2770;
- melting point, 0 С — 500… 630;
- coefficient of thermal expansion at room temperature, μm / deg — 23;
- specific heat, J / grad — 880;
- modulus of elasticity, GPa — 71;
- coefficient of thermal conductivity at room temperature, W / Mgrad — 120;
- hardness in Brinell, HB — 80… 130 (depending on the mode of production and aging technology);
- limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 200… 540 (depending on the method of production and aging technology);
- yield strength, MPa — 120… 490 (depending on the method of production and aging technology);
- permissible tensile elongation,% — 16… 4 (depending on the production method and aging technology).
Assortment and application features
Wire, circle and rod made of AlCu4Mg2 (3.1355) alloy are produced in a wide range of cross-sections and lengths. The material is welded only in the processes of welding by friction.
The temperature range of forging of the alloy is 430… 490 0 С.
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers to purchase wire, circle or bar from AlCu4Mg2 (3.1355) duralumin alloy in the required assortment of cross sections and length. Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.