1.4401 - aisi 316 tube, wire, round
Austenitic stainless steel, doped with molybdenum, which is more resistant to general corrosion, pitting and crevice corrosion than conventional stainless chromium-nickel grades. This steel also has a higher resistance to stretching at elevated temperature and improved tensile strength.
Steel shows excellent machinability and formability, characteristic of austenitic stainless steel. The density of steel is 7.88 g / cm 3 .
|Strength (temporary tensile strength), min., MPa||515|
|Yield strength, 0,2%, MPa||205|
|Hardness according to Brinnel, HB type.||165|
|Fatigue strength, N / mm2 type.||260|
|Relative elongation, min.,%||40|
- Equipment for cooking, especially in chloride conditions
- Chemical processing and chemical synthesis
- Laboratory equipment
- Manufacture of rubber, plastics
- Pulp and paper industry
- Pollution abatement equipment
- Fittings, pump parts
- Heat Exchangers
- Pharmaceutical and textile industry
- Condensers, evaporators and tanks.
- ASTM / ASME: UNS S31600 / S31603
- EURONORM: X1 CrNiMo 17 12 2 / X3 CrNiMo 17 12 2
- AFNOR: Z 6 CND 17−11 / Z 2 CND 17−12
- DIN: 1.4404
Supplier Avlob offers a circle, wire, pipe aisi 316, 1.4401 at a competitive price. Regular customers can take advantage of discount discounts. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any specified address. The price is the best in this segment of rental.
Buy a circle, wire, pipe aisi 316, 1.4401 from the supplier Avgob can be at an affordable price. The price is formed on the basis of European production standards. Supplier Avlob offers to buy a heat resistant corrosion-resistant wheel, wire, pipe brand aisi 316, 1.4401 in the range at the optimal price in bulk or at retail.