Supplier Avlob offers to buy magnesium foundry at an economical price. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any specified address. Regular customers can take advantage of discount discounts. We invite you to partner cooperation. The price is the best in this segment of rental.
Under normal conditions, magnesium is a brittle metal. For practical use, its alloys are used with other metals, most often with aluminum and zinc. Such alloys are characterized by high specific strength.
The percentage composition of alloy ML3, GOST 2856−79
Casting-technological properties of the material ML3
- Crystallization temperature: 630 — 560 ° C
- Casting temperature: 720 — 800 ° C
- Linear shrinkage: 1.4 — 1.6%
Mechanical properties (temperature 20 ° C)
- sv — Short-term strength limit: 160−180 MPa
- sT — Proportionality limit (yield stress for permanent deformation): 55 MPa
- d5 — Elongation at break: 8%.
- y — Relative narrowing: 6−11%.
- Hardness HB 10 -1 = 35 MPa
Physical properties of the material
|t ° C||E10 — 5||a 10 6||l||r||C|
|Degree||MPa||1 / Grad||W / (m · deg)||kg / m 3||J / (kg · deg)|
- E — Modulus of elasticity of the first kind
- C is the specific heat
- a — Coefficient of temperature (linear) expansion [1 / degree]
- l — Coefficient of thermal conductivity (heat capacity of the material)
- r — specific gravity:
Buy magnesium foundry from the supplier Avlob can be at an affordable price. The price is formed on the basis of European production standards. Supplier Avlob offers to buy magnesium foundry at the optimal price in bulk or at retail.