2.0970 - CuAl9Ni3fe2 - C95500 rod, tape, wire
Supplier — Avec Glob Company — offers at affordable prices from the manufacturer bars, tape, wire, which are made of aluminum bronze grade CuAl9Ni3Fe2 (alloy C95500). The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer.
Alloyed aluminum bronze grade CuAl9Ni3Fe2 (also called alloy C95500) contains in its composition an increased percentage of nickel and iron, being one of the most durable alloys in this class. Bronze is well amenable to heat treatment, which makes it possible to significantly increase the strength of the material by stretching. Due to its high plasticity it is available in a wide range of profiles and section sizes.
Urgency of application
Typical use of bronze CuAl9Ni3Fe2 (alloy C95500):
- In construction — the manufacture of parts of window systems and accessories;
- In the production of consumer goods — musical keyboards;
- In the electrical industry;
- In the production of metalware — stuffing nuts;
- In machine building and metalworking — welding sponges, glass molds, wear plates, aircraft parts, etching equipment, guide valves / seats / housings, piston guides, worm gears, ball mill guides, wastewater treatment devices, bearings, bushings, details of the chassis, mechanisms for the return of small arms;
- In the marine business and shipbuilding.
In accordance with the technical requirements of ASTM B505, the composition of the alloy includes:
A portion of the nickel may include traces of cobalt. Copper, used for melting alloy, must have a degree of chemical purity of not less than 99.5%.
Physical and mechanical properties
- Density, kg / m 3 — 7530;
- Melting point, 0 С — 1054;
- Modulus of elasticity, GPa — 110;
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity at room temperature, W / Mgrade — 41.9;
- Specific heat capacity, J / kggrad — 419;
- Coefficient of thermal expansion, μm / deg — 15,5;
- The limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 655;
Yield strength, MPa — 290;
- Relative elongation at tension,% — 10;
- Hardness in Brinell, HB, not more than — 121.
Assortment and application features
Aluminum bronze grade CuAl9Ni3Fe2 (alloy C95500) is available in a wide range of profiles and cross-sectional dimensions. The ability of the material to solder is good, weldability is unsatisfactory (with the exception of arc welding processes with non-consumable electrode or electrodes with protective coatings). Mechanical machinability of the alloy is average. The annealed material exhibits weak magnetic properties.
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers to purchase bars, tape or wire made of aluminum bronze CuAl9Ni3Fe2 (alloy C95500). Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.