Titanium molybdenum wire for getters
Supplier — AvecGlob Company — offers at reasonable prices from the manufacturer titanium-molybdenum wire for getters. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer.
Titanium-molybdenum wire for getters is a kind of orthopedic armature, which does not contain nickel, and has increased flexibility, allowing its reusable use. A good soldering ability makes the product in question suitable for producing complex spatial structures for dental and biomedical applications. The wire is produced in a round and rectangular cross-section.
Urgency of application
High plasticity of titanium-molybdenum wire for getters makes it possible to use it for the production of dental fixing prostheses of complex shapes, including arches, arches, locking and palatine devices, as well as devices that require complex turns or loops when the teeth are focused.
Titanium-molybdenum wire for getters is produced in the following types of composition:
Titanium — 85%, molybdenum — 15%;
Titanium — 84%, molybdenum — 16%;
Titanium — 98%, molybdenum — 2%.
The choice is determined by the strength characteristics of the alloy, which increase with increasing percentage of molybdenum.
Physical and mechanical properties
- density, kg / m 3 — 10115;
- melting point, 0 С — 2620;
- coefficient of thermal expansion in the temperature range 20… 1000 0 С, μm / deg — 5,7;
- coefficient of thermal conductivity in the temperature range 20… 1000 0 С, W / mgrad — 98;
- hardness according to Brinell, HB (depending on the diameter of the wire), no more than 200… 320;
- allowable stress on the compression (depending on the diameter of the wire), MPa — 590… 790;
- permissible tensile elongation (depending on wire diameter),% — 5… 18.
Assortment and application features
Titanium-molybdenum wire for getters is produced in the range of cross sections: round — from 20 to 1000 microns, rectangular section — from 24 x 50 microns to 360 x 1000 microns. The permissible application temperature is not more than 1600 0 С (at higher temperatures the metal is oxidized).
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers to purchase titanium-molybdenum wire for getters in a wide assortment of brands and profiles. Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.