2.0280 - CuZn33 - C26800 sheet, strip, pipe
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers at a reasonable price from the manufacturer a sheet, a ribbon pipe made of brass CuZn33 (C26800, 2.0280). The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer.
Copper-zinc alloy of the brand CuZn33 (the nearest analogues — C26800, 2.0280) refers to the so-called «yellow» brass. It is used because of its good decorative qualities, mechanical strength and corrosion resistance. Good for various heat treatment regimes.
Urgency of application
This material is used in the following industries:
Construction and architecture (decorativeness, resistance to atmospheric corrosion);
Household appliances — heating systems, handrails, locks, grilles, protective screens (corrosion resistance, mechanical strength);
Industry: cisterns, medium-loaded friction parts of conveyors, sanitary fittings, electrical circuit components, fasteners, etc .;
Maritime: containers for liquids, superstructures for small vessels, chains.
The composition of brass CuZn33 (C26800, 2.0280) in accordance with the technical requirements of the standard DIN EN 17660, includes:
Copper (64… 68.5%);
Zinc (30… 33%);
Impurities (lead, iron with a total content of not more than 0.14%).
Physical and mechanical properties
- density, kg / m 3 — 8500;
- melting point, 0 С — 935… 950;
- coefficient of thermal expansion in the temperature range 20… 300 0 С, μm / deg — 19;
- coefficient of thermal conductivity at room temperature, W / Mgrad — 114;
- hardness in Brinell, HB — 80… 180 (respectively for soft and hard brass);
- Modulus of elasticity, GPa — 112;
- limit of temporary resistance, MPa — 300… 850 (respectively for soft and hard brass);
- yield strength, MPa — 180… 270 (respectively, for soft and hard brass);
- modulus of elasticity, GPa — 112;
- permissible tensile elongation,% — 50… 8 (respectively, for soft and hard brass).
Assortment and application features
Sheet, tape and pipe made of brass of the brand CuZn33 (C26800, 2.0280) are produced in a wide range of sizes, cross-sectional areas and length. The ability to solder this alloy is good. Welding, hot stamping and machining of this brass are not recommended (with the exception of electric welding by a non-consumable electrode under a flux layer.
Supplier — the company AvekGlob — offers to purchase a sheet, tape or pipe, which are made of brass of the brand CuZn33 (C26800, 2.0280). Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.