Wire, round, rod 2.0966 - CuAl10Ni5Fe4 - c63000
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers wire, bar, and rod made of nickel-aluminum bronze of the brand CuAl10Ni5Fe4 (alloy C63000, 2.0966) at reasonable prices from the manufacturer. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer.
Alloy nickel-aluminum bronze grade CuAl10Ni5Fe4 (other names — alloy C63000, 2.0966) is one of the most popular alloy of its class. Bronze has excellent wear resistance, fatigue strength and corrosion resistance, while having high mechanical properties. This alloy is widely used in aerospace and marine practice.
Urgency of application
Typical use of bronze CuAl10Ni5Fe4 (alloy C63000, 2.0966):
- In industry — plunger tips, corrosion-resistant products of pump cylinders, shafts, gears, hydraulic bushes for road construction equipment, ball valves, bushings;
- In metalworking — the manufacture of corrosion-resistant fasteners;
- In power plants — condenser tubes for power plants and desalination plants, heat exchanger flanges, tank columns, welded pipelines;
- In the production of aircraft — bushes and bearings of the landing gear, wings;
- In the automotive industry — guides and saddles for valves;
- In marine business — ship propellers, parts of pumps, fasteners, impellers, valves.
In accordance with the technical requirements of ASTM B171, the composition of the alloy includes (copper — the rest):
- Aluminum — 8.5… 11.0%;
- Nickel — 4… 6%;
- Iron — 3… 5%;
- Silicon — no more than 0,2%;
- Manganese — no more than 1,0%;
- Zinc — no more than 0,4%;
- Lead — no more than 0.05%.
Physical and mechanical properties
- Density, kg / m 3 — 7600;
- Melting point, 0 С — 1060… 1075;
- Modulus of elasticity, GPa — 117;
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity at room temperature, W / megade — 38;
- Specific heat capacity, J / kggrad — 450;
- The coefficient of thermal expansion in the temperature range 20… 250 0 С, μm / degree — 40;
- The limit of time resistance, MPa — 640;
Yield strength, MPa — 270;
- Relative elongation at tension,% — 15;
- Hardness according to Brinell, HB, not more — 181.
Assortment and application features
Nickel-aluminum bronze grade CuAl10Ni5Fe4 (alloy C63000, 2.0966) is available in a wide range of profiles and cross-sectional dimensions. When heat treatment, the alloy does not harden, only annealing is possible. In the annealed state, the material exhibits weak magnetic properties.
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers to purchase wire, circle or rod made of nickel-aluminum bronze of grade CuAl10Ni5Fe4 (alloy C63000, 2.0966). Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.