Ta10W® sheet, wire, circle, pipe
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers at reasonable prices from the manufacturer a sheet, wire, circle and a tube of tantalum alloy Ta10W. The supplier guarantees the timely delivery of products to any address specified by the consumer /
The Ta10W tantalum alloy is an alloy of tantalum with tungsten, which is used in nuclear technology. It is produced by electron-beam melting technology. The alloy code according to the UNS specification is R05255. The alloy is manufactured in accordance with the technical requirements of ASTM B321 and ASTM F560.
Urgency of application
Rolled from tantalum-tungsten alloy Ta10W is used in the chemical and aerospace industries. Its mechanical strength is higher than that of pure tantalum, and the corrosion resistance is the same as that of the base metal.
The Ta-10W alloy has a temperature resistance up to the temperatures of the surrounding gaseous medium of 3300 ° C, which is used in the manufacture of combustion chamber components for liquid rocket engines, high-temperature vacuum furnace heaters and other high-temperature components.
The Ta10W grade tantalum alloy includes tantalum (up to 90%), tungsten (about 10%) and impurities: mainly silicon, calcium, molybdenum and iron. The total amount of impurities does not exceed 0.03%. There are also gases — nitrogen and oxygen.
Physical and mechanical properties
In the annealed condition, the main properties of the Ta10W alloy are:
- Density, kg / m 3 — 16600;
- Melting point, 0 С — 3010;
- Specific heat capacity, J / kggrad — 170;
- Modulus of elasticity, GPa — 206;
- The limit of time resistance, MPa — 480;
- Limit of plasticity, MPa — 410;
- Relative elongation at tension,% — 15;
- Hardness according to Brinell, НV, no more than 255.
Assortment and application features
Tantalum-tungsten alloy Ta10W is supplied in the following assortment:
- Circle, wire — with a diameter from 1 to 150 mm and a length of 200… 3000 mm;
- Pipe — diameters of 1… 150 mm with a wall thickness of 0.5… 5.0 mm;
- Sheet — width 300… 2000 mm, thickness — from 1 mm, length — at the request of the customer, but not less than 350 mm.
The alloy is well susceptible to plastic deformation in the cold state, high-temperature annealing is used to increase the ductility of the material.
Supplier — AvekGlob Company — offers to buy a tube, sheet, wire or a circle of tantalum-tungsten alloy of the brand Ta10W in various assortment of profiles and sizes of cross sections. Products can be bought at a price formed on the basis of European and world standards of production. Implementation is possible in bulk and retail, for regular customers, a flexible system of discounts operates.